![]() |
| 00 San Francisco Walk I - Port of San Francisco |
San Francisco Walk - I
Address: Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Coordinates: 37.7922°
N, -122.4099° E
Architectural
Style: Mix of Victorian and Modern
The SF or The City in California is the second most densely populated city in United States of America. Founded in June 29, 1776 by Spanish colonialists in the name of St. Francis Assisi. This city of global centre of sciences and arts. It was on a walk from Mason Street through California Street to Port of San Francisco. It was to my astonishment; at the end of the walk, I found a statue of Mahatma Gandhi in a pier overlooking San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge.
![]() |
| 01 San Francisco Walk I - A View from Mason Street |
![]() |
| 02 San Francisco Walk I - A Statue at Mile Ct Corner |
![]() |
| 03 San Francisco Walk I - A View of California Street |
![]() |
| 04 San Francisco Walk I - A View from 610 California Street |
![]() |
| 05 San Francisco Walk I - A View of California Street |
![]() |
| 06 San Francisco Walk I - A View from 61-1 California Street |
![]() |
| 07 San Francisco Walk I - Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco |
![]() |
| 08 San Francisco Walk I - Port of San Francisco |
![]() |
| 09 San Francisco Walk I - A View from Wells Fargo Bank |
![]() |
| 10 San Francisco Walk I - Vailloncourt Fountain |
![]() |
| 11 San Francisco Walk I - A View from Steuart Street |
![]() |
| 12 San Francisco Walk I - A View of San Francisco Port from Mahatma Gandhi Statue at Pier 14 |













Comments
Post a Comment